这个世界乱纷纷,先把自己炼成器

请不要转载我的图,谢谢
 

How much sorrow can I take?
还有多少悲伤 我能够承受
Blackbird on my shoulder,
黑鸟 落在我的肩上,
And what difference does it make,
这段情愫 到底有何不同不妥,
When this love is over?
这场爱情 究竟何时已无疾而终,
Shall I sleep within your bed,
我还能 与你安眠于一张床榻上吗,
River of unhappiness,
为悲伤填满的河流,
Hold your hands upon my head,
把你的手 抚向我的额头,
Till I breathe my last breath,
直到我的最后一次呼吸 尘埃落定,
Oh, oh woe-oh-woah is me,
悲伤如我,
The last time that you touched me,
还沉湎 在那最后一次抚摸的瞬间,
Oh, will wonders ever cease?
爱的渴望 会否终有一日消逝,
Blessed be the mystery of love,
所幸 还有爱的奥秘永留心间。


分享Sufjan Stevens的单曲《Mystery of Love (《请以你的名字呼唤我》电影插曲)》: http://music.163.com/song/516358164/?userid=100026858 

评论
热度(2)
© 千泷 | Powered by LOFTER